Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Dulux Color My Home Photo Contest


Did i mention that I've been chosen to the top 10 finalists for this particular contest? i was really lucky to be chosen out of the many participants. Guess the judges could really tell that i needed the paintover from the 3 photos that i submitted and of cos i did a write-up(submission requirements) though i did a poem instead which turned out all wrong as it turned out as one paragraph on the website instead of a one liner thingy.

Here's the little poem i wrote

Please revamp this lit’ place of ours
She deteriorates quickly by the hour

The previous owner had Mediterranean taste
Alas! For us it’s such a waste
The awful paper trimmings
We find them rather gleaming

Our walls are filled with dusty mould
With plastering in tears and fold
A fresh new coat is what we need
But painting cost makes our hearts bleed
Help us dulux!

Please come quick,
For we are in a needy fix

I know I'm a little late in this post, as I thought I had garnered enough votes from friends, relatives and friends of friends...until i was kicked down to no.2 on the leaderboard!!! And it's so tough cos the website is rather nuts, i have friends who have voted so many times for me, and I don't get to see their votes reflected on my dulux webpage. And wj's brother doesn't even have a facebook account to vote for me, and of cos there's my father, my mother etc...sigh...

so

please vote for me now peeps!!!
Voting closes on 10 Mar 2010,
here's the link:
CLICK

I really want to win the Grand prize!!!! and save some money from the painting!!!
Here are the photos which we submitted during the first round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...