Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stirling HDB Terrace - #118 Bath tub


My poor bath-tub has been lying here in dust and cement. You must be thinking why did I buy my bath-tub so early. Well...Tile layer says he needs it to measure his tiles and in order to do that, he needs the bath-tub size and best if the real thing is here. So in order for him to do it right, rather than to get it wrong, i ordered my tub for him to do so, and with the tub, he could continue to plan the shower area which is beside my tub. So you see...it's all related.


with tub's size, he now knows how deep/high it is and he can lay his bricks which will then support the tub. Next the tub will be fitted in before the tiles will be laid onto the bricks. And the shower space(which it's towards the right of the tub) can also be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...