Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stirling HDB Terrace - #225 Cutlery tray IN


wednesday came the "Touch-UP" carpenter. Really. these days they have all the funny names.

Firstly he was late by 1 hour which left me half an hour to rush to my office for my meeting.

Secondly, although he fixed the drawer, shelf and door in. He fixed the wrong hinges for me!!! I paid good money for my soft closing door and he gave me ordinary hinges that 'slams' the door shut so loudly that it sounds like thunder.

Thirdly. HE may be the touch-up guy, but he sure louse at it! The touch-up is not touched up at all, i still see the markings and the scratches left from the previous carpenter!

Finally, he forgets to give me my tacs to hold my shelves. HMPH! what adjustable shelvings they promised me??? Have holes but no tacs!!!

FAINTS!!! i really want to complain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...