Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Shoes for ME!


it's been awhile since i last bought myself a pair of shoe. and I've been searching for a certain pair, until date, i have yet to find it yet!!! Although it's killing me but i guess buying shoes isn't my priority nowadays or where to get them.

back to my new shoes.
was at Great World City's Jack's Place for dinner and I walked into Tangs after dinner and saw this pair of Martina Pink shoes which were on 50% sale!

so i bought it.

then the other day i was having dinner at Anchorpoint. after dinner i walked into Pedro and saw this pair of camel coloured killer heels. my heart skipped a beat. ooo. looks really pretty.

until now, i have yet to wear my camel coloured killer heels yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...