Tuesday, June 04, 2013

DIY - Weekend Project IKEA HACK BILLY Bookshelf Part 1

Like everyone else, I too have an IKEA billy bookcase. White and clean. Neat and tidy. To put all my books. Then one day I saw this floral print sticker and I LOVE IT so much that i wanted to have it in part of my home, just not sure where.. especially it's such a girly thing. Then i realised that I have a study corner all to myself and I'm pretty sure I could use it somewhere.

and here it is.

Billy Bookshelf Hack and vintage story book.
and I didn't buy enough of the sticker!!! So i will have to go back to the shop and get some more.
will post my process photos soon.

stay tune!
xoxo
velle

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:46 pm

    Hi there! It's V here! I love that floral print sticker! Where did you get it from? I'm thinking of using it on my Ikea Billy too....do you just stick it on the back panel of the Billy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi V! I just emailed you the other day about the IKEA shadow boxes. Did you get it? Anyway, I got the sticker from Daiso, so cheap and easy to use!!! Yup, i removed the books and shelves, gave the back a good wipe and started sticking! It was so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 pm

    Haven't received any email from you ....Ikea has shadow boxes? What are they called? I've got to check them out! I'm off to Daiso now, hope they've still got the stickers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i emailed to the same account as the last time. Yup IKEA has them in the photo frame section. Hope you got the stickers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:37 am

      Sadly, I couldn't find the sticker at Ion Daiso although I did find some boxes with the same floral pattern. I even roped in my friend to check out the Plaza Sing Daiso, but she was also unsuccessful. In which section can I find this sticker sheet and what's it called?

      Delete
    2. For the Vivo branch, it's located near the tools/hardware dept. It's a sticker film for windows/glass but it works well on my billy bookcase. I have a photo of the package. Will go home and post it for you to see! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...