Friday, October 25, 2013

The Night before Halloween Party!

Ritey, Jules has just gone to sleep and now we can sneaked downstairs to prepare for tomorrow's halloween party! Lucky thing is we only need to prepare for 2 kids and food for 7 adults. It's going to be a small party but still pack with lots of fun!

I've gotten all the pumpkin trick or treat bags filled with sweets, chocolates and a dracula cape and I even made a personalised name tag for the bags!


Here are the sweets which i bought from NTUC this evening after my dinner and we are doing a Halloween potluck! we are going to do the main - kenny roger style baked chicken with corn muffin.
The other 2 families will be doing the salad and dessert!
 guess what are these blueberries for? They are for making eyeballs!


 taduh!!! our eye balls. we are planning to serve ribena eyeball fruit punch!
Here I am, making some tombstones for my corn muffin topper while hubs is in the kitchen marinating his birds. I had gotten a free template online and printed it on paper, stuck onto some cardboard and tape a toothpick behind. Now my mnuffin toppers are ready!

stay tune for halloween party photos!

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...