Monday, February 17, 2014

Our Belated Valentine's Day Arrival!


My Dear Friends and Readers!

I'm proud to be a newborn's MAMA again!!!! *beams*
Introducing our new arrival, just 2 days after Valentine's day, arriving in the wee early morning and making a flash entrance into our lives, baby William James Goh. He's healthy, has all 10 toes and fingers, cries out with all his might, poops 7 times today and loves to sucks his fingers. I've yet to see his eyelashes yet, though hubs and I think probably he may have some after a while but god knows! So fingers cross cos his eyelids are so heavy and he hardly opens his 'sticky' eyes.

Meanwhile, please bear with my slow updates and reno progresses on my blog as I will be quite tied up with bb James and making adjustments in our mundanely routine lives. But I promise to update all our reno progresses as often as I possibly can!!!

till then, wish me luck in my breastfeeding!


xoxo
velle + jay

click here for hub's pretty photos of James if you have the time! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Velle to your smooth and safe delivery! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your well wishes!!! :)

      Delete
  2. pearly5:04 pm

    congrats on the newest addition to your family!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearly!
      Thanks for the well-wishes! and so sorry for the late reply, was having issues with my safari browser, not sure why it didn't manage to load my previous replies.
      Anyway, hope you have a great day ahead!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...