Friday, October 24, 2014

Home@Stirling - Halloween Props

Every year we try to do a gathering of some sorts at home. So this year, after James' 1st month baby shower which was held in March, we are finally having a PARTY!

well not really a party. but a barbeque with colleagues. And Halloween is coming!!! And I'm those peeps who loves a decorated theme party, just gives me a really good excuse to decorate my place again!!! I just love moving things around the house because I get so tired from seeing the same old thing for such a long time. And I'm really excited that after Halloween, Christmas will be here and I get to decorate my home AGAIN!!! wee!!!! 

Here's some photos to share with my readers on what we are preparing for tomorrow's BBQ! not the food, but the Halloween props. hah!

DIY Bunting kept from last year's halloween.

Ghost lamps. Spider webs. Eye balls. Jack O lantern.

closer look at my cute ghost
DIY! Made it by myself and super easy. You just need 1 big plastic bag, majority in white colour, place it over your lamp, cut 1 pair of eyes and mouth from felt cloth and stick it onto the plastic bag!!!
 my pumpkin decor from daiso, DIY printed bats and cut it myself. Quite an easy task.
 DIY eyeballs. Super easy to make too. I crushed scrap paper into a ball, scotch taped them to keep the shape intact. Cut round shapes from my felt cloth and stuck them onto the scraped ball and voila, I have my "eyeballs"

Can't wait for my early celebrated Halloween BBQ tomorrow!!!

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...