Friday, November 28, 2014

Reno@CCK2 Maisonette - Pre Reno Photos

IT'S ALL STARTING PEEPS!!!
we have been keeping our 2nd maisonette in CCK in the wraps until now where it's the moment to reveal the reno journey.
And we are conquering into Choa Chu Kang district now...yippee yay yay!
This marks our 10th maisonette in a year. *beams with pride*

one of our clients' contractor told us that he has been in the reno industry for 20 years now and he has done over 20 maisonettes and look how far we have come!!! In a short span of 1 year, we have completed 9 maisonettes and this will be our 10th!!! So lucky 10th!! Imagine the number of maisonettes which we can accomplish in 10 years time. (you can do the math!) So I'm having a lot of faith and courage that everyone of my "babies" will turn out pretty and splendid. This will be my best gift to all my supporters and readers!!!

so goodbye to all the old and let's welcome the new especially now that we are nearing to the end of the year.

ps: in case my faithful readers have been following really closely, this is our 11th maisonette, but not in a year. Plus we have done another condo which is also double storeys and we have yet ANOTHER condo coming up which is double storeys too! So stay tune for it's welcome opening targeted in dec!!!




xoxo
velle

pps: to all my readers, apologies if I don't reply emails on weekends as I'm really packed on reno site visits. I will try to reply all emails during weekdays as fast I possibly can!
ppps: most prob it will be on tuesdays onwards because Mondays I have to run the construction site in my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...