Saturday, April 11, 2015

Home@Stirling - City Names Plates

Here's another recent purchase from our Hong Kong trip. Just wanted to spruce up some of our walls and I bought them on impulse. Had the initial thinking of pasting them on my brickwall, but after second thoughts, I decided to put them in my bathroom instead!

It's from Umbra. I think Umbra has pretty neat homestyle accessories like photo frames, paper weight etc. Good for christmas gifts or house warming gifts.

What do you think?
are you thinking how I placed the plates? Well it's in the priority of the cities which I want to visit most! YES! i really want to go to NEW YORK and LONDON!!! I haven't been to NY or London before, hope I get the chance to go to them soon.

can't wait for a long holiday.

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...