Monday, December 26, 2016

Reno@Bendemeer Lights - Aircon trunking done!

It's boxing day today!
Hope everyone had their share of giving and receiving and had a great feasting with your loved ones!!! We had a big turkey with stuffing and honey ham, lots of veggies and 2 big bowls of desserts from both my mothers.

well it's back to work for us...or more for hubs now that I'm doing my confinement at home. Confinement nanny is asking me to lie down more on the bed instead of being glued to my laptop every time when the baby is asleep after i breastfeed her. But i suppose I just can't neglect our work too long and many of my readers would like occasional updates of other people's homes too!

well i try my best!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...