Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Reno@108LT Maisonette - Carpentry installation (Upper Floor)

OMG!
i have no idea what had happened to all the previous post on 108LT maisonette...so I have to repost everything again because I don't backup my blog posts. Sigh...guess i will have to upload the past reno photos but it will not be a detailed one since I can't remember fully what we did in detail for the past few months exactly...so a photo update will just have to suffice.

so sorry if the sudden upload of all the previous post is spamming anyone out there!

apologiess!






ritey. I'm heading off to bed now...getting very sleepy. Pardon my grammar or spelling mistakes as I typed these with half open eyes...

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...